Here is a list for YOU of some good habits you can consider implementing into your life. These were discussed during the FM World International Motivational Training in Greece and we wanted to share them with you too.
It’s a set of ideas. Adjust it for yourself, e.g. exercise length, workout days, times, frequency so that it suits you best!
- Every evening make a to do list for tomorrow.
- No fast food on week days.
- Eat at least 1 fresh fruit a day.
- Go to the swimming pool on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Every day eat a healthy breakfast before you begin to work.
- Eat 4-5 healthy meals a day.
- Drink at least 1 litre of still water a day.
- Go to bed before 11pm from Sunday to Thursday.
- Get up every morning at the scheduled time with a smile.
- Every day before 7am sit down and check off your tasks from yesterday
- Every day before you go to sleep think of 3 things you’re grateful for.
- Reduce salt intake to 6 grams per day.
- Eat dark instead of white bread.
- Every day eat a dry fruit instead of cake with your coffee or tea.
- Eat fish 3 times a week.
- Every day take an appropriate Nutricode food supplement at the right time.
- Recommend Nutricode food supplements to at least 5 persons a day.
- Practice sports / gym 3 times a week for 30 minutes.
- Go for a 45 minutes walk every day.
- Walk at least 10,000 steps a day.
- Reduce sugar intake by half.
- Don’t eat sweets on weekdays.
- Drink water with lemon instead of sweet soft drinks every day.
- Spend more time out, meet more people.
- Smile at 5 strangers in the street.
- Do 15 sit-ups every day, before you brush your teeth.
- Replace sugar with stevia.
- Use the “handful eating method” when preparing your meals.
- Use the “eat brown instead of white” principle.
Introducing all of these good habits at once will not bring you the desired result. It’s more reasonable to get used to one new habit first, and once it’s easy and natural for you, implement another one. Your actions will turn into habits with time.
Small, but REGULAR STEPS are the KEY TO SUCCESS when changing or introducing new habits.
Please feel free to share this post with others who you think could benefit from these good habit too 🙂