When it comes to conversations about success, one of the hottest topics of the current moment is manifestation. A seemingly tried-and-tested method, manifesting success is the process of goal setting, actively aspiring and visualising your dream life.
But while many put their success down to manifestation, a concept driven into popularity by the Law of Attraction, it can’t work independently to create dream-worthy results.
Setting goals is pointless if you’re not creating actionable steps to ensure you achieve them.
4 Ways To Take Action and Make Your Dreams a Reality
1. Act on Your Affirmations
Affirmations are a big part of the manifestation process. They’re sentences written down or said aloud with the intention of influencing the conscious and subconscious mind, inspiring success and self-belief.
Committing to a strict regime of daily affirmations is all well and good, but if they’re not specific enough or if you don’t act on them, it’s unlikely that they’ll be effective.
Here are some affirmations to try…
- I have the power to make my business a success
- I am getting more knowledgeable every single day
- I can overcome any obstacle that comes my way
And here are the actionable steps to make them happen…
- Put in the time and effort to make your business successful
- Keep educating yourself with new tools and techniques
- Find solutions to your challenges instead of ignoring them
Whether it’s finding new ways to sell your products or learning more about the industry you’re succeeding in, affirmations can only take you so far. Acting on them is what will make your dreams a reality.
2. Believe in Your Message Enough to Promote It
One of the affirming aspects of manifestation is having enough self-belief to trust that success truly will find you. The Law of Attraction is a philosophy founded on the idea of communicating with the universe, putting out good energy so that in turn, you’ll be rewarded.
Believing in your message, your brand identity, or the products you’re trying to sell is all well and good, but believing in them enough to actually make your voice heard is what’s important.
Some of the best ways to promote yourself include:
- Using social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook to standout
- Posting honest, real and authentic content to connect with your audiences
- Staying consistent with your beliefs and showing people why you’re worthy
Anyone can believe that one day they’ll be successful. The people who actually become successes are those who promote themselves enough to make it happen.
3. Create a Realistic, Actionable Strategy To Reach Your Goals
Part of manifesting your dream life is setting goals, but there’s really no point in having them without an actionable strategy.
Here’s a great example.
You’re tired of working a 9-5 job and want flexibility, freedom and tasks that appeal to your unique set of skills. You set a goal to create your dream reality and work from home.
Your manifestation is complete, but it’s the steps that follow that will make it happen.
- In the next month, you’ll research jobs that give you complete freedom
- You’ll decide what you need to do to get the job and succeed at it
- Once you’ve found the path that works for you, you’ll leave your full-time job
- In a year’s time, you’ll reassess and create ambitious goals for the future
That’s what manifesting successfully looks like. Create realistic goals and small, tangible steps that will push you closer and closer to where you want to be.
4. Start Living a Life That Serves Your Future Success
One of the biggest challenges with manifesting success is living too far in the future. In order to become the best version of yourself and achieve your dream reality, you have to start making positive changes to your present day life.
Some of the best ways to create a life that serves your future success include:
- Create a daily routine or lifestyle that makes you feel inspired and motivated
- Remind yourself why you’re on this journey and where you’re heading
- Practice gratitude and reflect regularly on how far you’ve already come
While the idea of visualising your dream future can be appealing, it can also be demotivating at times or a little overwhelming.
Instead of living in the past, live for the future. Take action and change the life you’re already living for guaranteed, tangible success.