Our website address is: https://www.fmperfumegroup.co.uk
Strong Marketing Ltd
1. Your Personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
Strong Marketing Ltd is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purpose.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Strong Marketing Ltd complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect data.
We use your data for the following purposes:-
• To enable us to administer your records
• To maintain your records
• To inform you of any news, events or changes which will affect your information
• To inform you of any products, special offers, services, training and events which we believe may be of benefit to you and for remarketing to you.
• To maintain our own accounts and records
• To share your contact details with the FM office and FM Distributors so they can keep you informed about news in FM and events, activities and services that will be occurring in FM and in which you may be interested. Organisations through which we may store cloud information on behalf of Strong Marketing Ltd.
• To share your private contact information with any organisation who through their legal duties need your information ie the Information Commissioners Office
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
• Explicit consent of the date subject so that we can keep you informed and process your information.
• Processing is necessary for carrying out our obligations to you in the fulfilment of our legal duties
• We will not disclose to a third party without your consent, unless it is line with our legal duties.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and we will only share your data with a third party with your consent, unless it is in line with our legal duties.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data as laid down by HMRC rules and regulations for the retention of files. Generally for up to 6 years following the 31st January after the tax year ends.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to any exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which Strong Marketing Ltd holds about you.
• The right to request that Strong Marketing Ltd corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
• The right to request your personal data is erased when it is no longer required by Strong Marketing Ltd so retain such data.
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
• The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his or her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability),(where applicable)
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable)
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any website you visit.
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
9. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
10. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
11. Contact details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact Roy Strong email@example.com 01394 547267
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email or at the Information Commissions Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF